Monday, September 13, 2010

Best. Day. Ever.

So....

I GOT IN!

I am officially in the WDWCP Spring Advantage 2011 in Merchandise!!! It isn't Jungle Cruise, but hey! I'm still going to Disney!

So I got my invitation today around 2:00 today and opened it less than 20 minutes after it was sent (impeccable timing). I accepted the invitation, sent my Assessment Fee, and confirmed my arrival and departure dates!

I will be arriving January 19, 2011 and departing August 5, 2011. I will be driving down with my mom (possibly my dad as well) and I will keep my car with me. We will probably stay for a few days before check-in at a Value Resort and enjoy my last trip as an uninformed tourist. XD

So now, it is time to figure out where I want to live... I don't know much about the housing and I can't find anything about it either. I know Vista Way is the "main" area and Chatham is fancy. I don't know anything about Patterson. I think there is another, but I don't even know! The ONE thing I don't know about Disney. Of course.

I can't wait to be able to do my roomie search, too! I already Facebooked some people arriving the same date that I am so hopefully we get to be friendly enough to live together. I'm hoping to plan a pre-check-in get together at Downtown Disney. I think it would be pretty fun.

This is totally bizarre.... I can't believe this day has come! I've waited my entire life to work at Disney and it is FINALLY here. This is absurd.... YAY!

3 comments:

  1. I live in a two bedroom apartment in Chatham, and it's pretty decent, minus the roaches problem. Every room gets their own bathroom and closet, which is nice. From what I hear, Patterson is a retirement home, and it's also the newest apartment complex. Also, there's no bus stop at Patterson, so people have to walk to Chatham if they need to catch the bus. Vista is the oldest complex, and it is a party place. I had a friend who lived there, and she hated it so she moved to Chatham. Vista has a horrible smell to it too, and there's no carpet. Everyone shares one bathroom. The Commons consists of international students, but some of them also live in the other complexes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeyyyyyyy i ll be there in 46 days!!! I CANT WAIT!! but im an ICP, im from argentina!!! congrats!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The 19th is the same day I am arriving! My roommate and I are going with Patterson because it's the nicest. Chatham sounds fine but I can't get over the roaches!

    ReplyDelete